Monday, December 31, 2007

EARLY HAPPY NEW YEAR





Would like to take this opportunity early to wish you all a Happy New Year, and the best in 2008.

Grandchildren Kyleigh and Jaeger are coming over this afternoon, and will be spending the night, as Kristen and Jeff are having a party tonight. So we will have our own fun.







I am not one for resolutions, but I do have some goals for 2008:

  1. I have joined a group Susan Nixon introduced me to, called Stash 4 Pounds, and it involves winning CQ stash for your weight loss. This sounded like a great incentive for me to lose much needed weight.
  2. Another goal I have is of getting back into my artistic side. I recently took a class from Patricia Dibona on the Joggles website called Pollage, which I highly enjoyed, which involved painting a canvas, and adding various collage elements. I plan to start another blog for my artwork shortly. I made 3 canvases, which right now can be seen on my http://karrinscrazyworld.blogspot.com/ blog, a French-themed one for my sister, a fairy one for Kristen, and a frog one for Katie.
  3. I plan to take part in Sharon B's Take it Further Challenge.
  4. I plan on finishing up some of my WISPs (Works in Slow Progress).
  5. I plan on getting more of my scrapbooks/albums in order.



No comments: