Friday, July 28, 2006


ALMOST BACK TO NORMAL
John has been finishing up on the floor this week, and putting down the new molding, which he created from using a molding and another strip of wood at the bottom. It is so night to have my furniture back in place, along with my dolls and pictures out again. The deacon's bench, directly in front, is where I store a lot of my quilts.







The antique cherry floors look great against the blue walls. I was even able to change my quilts on the walls, now that all the dust is not flying around.


We have also decided to stain the bifold doors that go into the family room the same cherry stain he stained the molding around the floors. We have 1 door stained, and the other door hasn't been so far.










This is a picture of the entry floor before we put the furniture back in.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Karrin, that is so gorgeous! I can't believe how different the entry area looks now! Beautiful work. Love that quilt, too. =)

Quiltgranny said...

Boy oh boy! They are just gawgeous, girlfriend! And I love your quilt on the wall too!

Ms. Jan said...

Floors look great!! Hard work, but well worth it!